Business Development Manager
Their client base and number of ongoing projects is growing on a daily basis and they are currently hiring 5 more team members to support that growth. It’s an opportunity to become a member of an ambitious, successful and highly motivated team that achieved 300% increase in gross margin over the last 18 months.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within the multi-utility sector whilst nurturing long term client relationships.
- Developing a strong pipeline of sales opportunities within the multi-utility connections space
- Attend client meetings to obtain project information and present the service offerings
- Manage internal stakeholders to meet and exceed client expectations
- Develop excellent relationships with new and existing clients and partners/suppliers
- Coordinate with suppliers, agents and internal teams to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are clearly communicated to clients
- Supporting the team in achieving overall business objectives
- Experienced sales professional with a demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of gas, water and electricity connections processes
- Experience within the energy or construction sector
- Knowledge of contractual risk and commercial construction processes
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face in English
- Full clean UK driving licence (desirable)
Desired personality traits: professional, energetic, goal-oriented, creative, committed, passionate, driven, entrepreneurial, tenacious, organised, independent, efficient
£35-£45k per annum (depends on experience) + an attractive commission and bonus structure
40 hours per week
Sutton, Surrey (excellent public transport links)
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible working hours, a clear career progression plan with, pension scheme, medical benefits, opportunities to work from home, free tea/coffee and fruit. We would also fully fund any formal training requirements for the role under a training agreement.