We are looking for an ambitious, experienced & efficient Digital Manager, ideally with an agency background to manage digital activity for various clients and the agency. That will include wide selection of SEO based options such as ORM, Content Marketing, Social Media marketing and Email marketing.
- Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in our client’s paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting, and reviewing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing client campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Producing detailed proposals and attending meetings with clients
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for client’s search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Researching and implementation of search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analysis of client’s competitor’s strategies and tactics including advertising links
- Developing and implementing link building strategies
- Working with freelance and external teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Driving SEO in content creation and content programming and managing projects for our clients
- Recommending changes to client’s website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Managing our website and overseeing our SEO and social media.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience creating and managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing. You will be partner qualified.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics
- Experience with bid management
- Some experience with Hubspot or similar platform
- Experience with native PPC and SEO tools
Desired personality traits: Cooperative, flexible, patient, approachable, calm, able to work under pressure.
£30-£40k per annum + an attractive bonus after probation (likely £10k-£15k) based on profit share in new business
40 hours per week
Based in Stanmore NW London, we are a 3 minute walk from Canons Park underground in modern airy offices with good local amenities.
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible working hours, a clear career progression plan with, pension scheme, medical benefits (following probation period), opportunities to work from home, 5-weeks holiday, professional training, parking on site. Reasonable travel allowance if appropriate (once bought a moped for someone who was too far from a tube!)