You have the chance to join one of the most trusted and respected Business Utility Consultancies in the UK which carries on a great 97% client retention ratio. They strongly advocate to use business as a force for good by creating a virtuous cycle between business growth and social impact.
As the HR Coordinator for the group you will be responsible for the HR function of the group and all companies within the group, reporting directly to the CEO. This will include overseeing HR policies, procedures and compliance as well as training support, company communication and team well-being.
- Ensuring policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, state regulatory requirements and laws.
- Planning, managing and coordinating all human resources initiatives: recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations of an organization.
- Advising and coaching managers on HR policies and programs including employee relations issues.
- Developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implementing learning and development policy.
- Managing daily departmental operations, business planning and budget development of HR programs.
- Driving alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Designing, planning and managing team well-being programs and initiatives ensuring high team morale and continuous engagement.
- Liaising with third party providers engaged on any HR related areas (payroll, legal advice, conflict resolution etc.).
- Planning, managing and executing team activities like company celebrations (birthdays, christmas, product launch etc.), individual celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, leaving parties etc.)
- Overseeing general office administration
- 1-3 years’ experience in human resources in the UK
- Min BA degree in related field (additional qualifications are a bonus)
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Experience in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
Desired personality traits: Cooperative, flexible, patient, approachable, calm, able to work under pressure, loyal, trustworthy, positive.
£25-£30k per annum
40 hours per week
Sutton, Surrey (excellent public transport links)
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible working hours, a clear career progression plan with, pension scheme, medical benefits, opportunities to work from home, tea/coffee, fruits and snacks provided in the office, frequent office lunches, afternoon drinks and outings.