Lead Generation Executive
Their client base and number of ongoing projects is growing on a daily basis and they are currently hiring 5 more team members to support that growth. It’s an opportunity to become a member of an ambitious, successful and highly motivated team that achieved 300% increase in gross margin over the last 18 months.
The Lead Generator is responsible for identifying opportunities and presenting the companies service offering to interested parties in such a way as to generate sales appointments for the Business Development Team (BD team).
- Developing a pipeline of sales opportunities within the multi-utility connections space
- Setting phone or face to face appointments for the BD team
- Hitting weekly call and email output targets
- Managing social media pages to generate activity and potential leads, posting own and sharing quality content, focusing mainly on LinkedIn
- Supporting the team in achieving overall business objectives
- Experienced cold caller with a demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of gas, water and electricity connections processes (desirable)
- Experience within the energy or construction sector (desirable)
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and email marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face in English
- Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
- Full clean UK driving licence (desirable)
Desired personality traits: professional, energetic, goal-oriented, creative, resourceful, competitive, driven, tenacious, organised, independent, efficient.
£20-£25k per annum (depends on experience) + an attractive commission and bonus structure
40 hours per week
Sutton, Surrey (excellent public transport links)
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible working hours, a clear career progression plan with, pension scheme, medical benefits, opportunities to work from home, free tea/coffee and fruit. We would also fully fund any formal training requirements for the role under a training agreement.