Their client base and number of ongoing projects is growing on a daily basis and they are currently hiring 5 more team members to support that growth. It’s an opportunity to become a member of an ambitious, successful and highly motivated team that achieved 300% increase in gross margin over the last 18 months.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of utility connection and alteration projects ensuring they are completed timely and accurately in accordance with the company standards. As a project coordinator you will be liaising with contractors, M&E consultants, architect, site managers, client representatives and utility suppliers and any other parties involved on the project.
- Pro-active communication with relevant team/manager on any challenges or delays and assessment of the impact on deadlines to all key stakeholders
- Preparation of project review packs to ensure commercial viability of all projects
- Managing client expectations around project delivery to ensure positive experience and if necessary, escalation to line manager any aspects that may affect the commercial viability or risk profile of the projects
- Ensuring the CRM system is fully updated and that all data entered is a truthful and accurate reflection of the facts
- Advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to any aspect of the project
- Developing excellent relationships with new and existing clients and partners/suppliers
- Coordination with relevant suppliers and agents to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
- Supporting the team in achieving overall business objectives
- Experience in utilities industry (metering, connections, supply contracts, price negotiations etc.) from either energy consultancy/brokerage or energy supplier
- Understanding or interest in utility connections
- Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to manage and prioritise high work loads
- Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face in English
- Capable of coordinating a number of complex utility connection projects
- Full clean UK driving licence (desirable)
Desired personality traits: professional, reliable, energetic, committed, driven, entrepreneurial, tenacious, diligent.
£30-£35k per annum + an attractive commission and bonus structure
40 hours per week
Sutton, Surrey (excellent public transport links)
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible working hours, a clear career progression plan with, pension scheme, medical benefits, opportunities to work from home, free tea/coffee and fruit. We would also fully fund any formal training requirements for the role under a training agreement.