- Day Rate: £550-£650 per day (Outside IR35)
- Location: London, E20 1JN
- Job Type: 12 Months
- Latest Start Date: Monday 18 February 2019
- Organisation the work is for: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Security Clearance: SC cleared, or willing to undertake clearance procedure while in the role.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years proven RedHat Enterprise Linux experience, or RHCE certified RHEL7 – Provide specific examples
- 2+ years experience with SELinux – Provide specific examples
- 3+ years experience securing AWS for large enterprises,
AWS Certified in Security Speciality
- 3+ years hands on experience with Chef/Ansible/Puppet scripting – Provide specific examples
- 3+ years as a security analyst managing security incidents in cloud estates – Reflected in work history
- 2+ years experience working on security programmes to address risks including patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning and remediation, logging and monitoring, threat management and user awareness.
- 2+ years experience with data analysis – extracting information from large sets of data to correlate security events and to tune alerting policies within a SIEM tool. (eg. Splunk, Qualys
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks; ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI DSS, etc. – Provide specific examples
- Experience with migrating to cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience using dev tools (Git, Jenkins, Nexus)
Note: Must have all the skills mentioned above.
Closing date: Wednesday 6 February 2019